I finally went to New England for the fall! The colors did not disappoint! I couldn’t believe my eyes! To be honest, I’ve always wondered if the colors were just slightly altered in photoshop and maybe the pictures on pinterest would leave me feeling disappointed. Absolutely not!
The colors were out of this world!
The best time “high peak” is actually October 1-7. I went October 20-30 and there were a lot of leaves on the ground but still it was amazingggg!
REASONS TO STAY AT CEDARWALK:
1. Skip a tiny hotel room & sprawl out by the fireplace in this beautiful chateau!
2. The house is big enough to sleep 16 people and was renovated in 2015.
3. The view of the slopes from the giant windows in the living room is unbelievable!
4. The sound of wind chimes as you relax in your private hot tub is heaven sent.
5. There is a huge mud room for storing bikes/ski gear.
6. Giant yard for kids to play in!
7. Wildlife sightings for nature lovers! (bears/moose)
8. Perfect for bachelor or bachelorette parties or big families!
9. 3 stories- so great for kids to play on one floor & adults to relax on another!
10. The location and VIEW of the slopes is the reason to book your stay.
Click HERE to book your room at Cedarwalk Killington.
VERMONT “MUST DO’S”
Vermont’s “things to do” changes depending on the season! Check the weather before booking your trip!
Summer: Go for a swim in a gorgeous waterfall or check out the Granite Quarry
Fall: Go leaf peeping & apple picking for the day
Winter: Go skiing or sledding
Spring: Go hiking or biking with views of Lake Champlain
EAT VERMONT CHEDDAR CHEESE & DRINK RED WINE :)